How to Use the Site- Advice for Donors
When considering making a donation it’s good to ask yourself:
- Is it in good condition?
- Would I give this to a family member or friend?
You will find that some organizations cannot utilize used goods.
If in doubt as to the suitability of your donation, we suggest that you contact the nonprofit organization directly.
For further information please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Potential Donors
1. SEARCH for a nonprofit organization by the item(s) you want to donate:
Select an item from the drop down list which most closely matches the item(s) you’d like to donate. This list is just a guide. To search for a specific organization, type the organization name and select 'All' from the top of the list of items needed.
Once you have chosen a category you will see a list of nonprofit organizations looking for similar items. You can then click on an organization in a city close to you.
We suggest that you read ‘Specific information…’ as this will contain further details regarding the items they need. You may also find a useful link to a current ‘Wish List’ on their website if their needs vary throughout the year.
2. SEARCH for a nonprofit organization by Name:
If you would like to know what a specific organization needs, you may type the organization name in the space provided.
You must know the correct spelling of the organization in order to obtain the information you require.
- There will be no results if the organization hasn’t yet registered with us.
- If you choose to contact them yourself, please suggest that they register for this free service at